If you remember, last week I went ghost hunting in Parma.
I submitted my pictures to the Skeptic's Guide to the Universe. Next episode, they did a follow-up. They made sure to let everyone (25,000+) know that those who sent them pictures were "awesome" and "very cool". But the best is yet to come.
To find out, download the episode here, and to skip right to the segment, go about 4 minutes in and listen to the entire segment.
In addition to helping SGU, someone requested a high resolution photo of mine for use in the video below. I am now a minor celebrity in the tiny internet subculture of scientific skepticism. Maybe I will be a speaker at TAM 6.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Parma Pt. III: I’m awesome and very cool. Officially.
at
11:04 PM
Labels: skepticism, video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment